Realistic Weather Analysis and Tilt Management with Sphaera's Air Weather Avoidance Radar Trainer!
Air Weather Avoidance Radar Trainer
The Air Weather Avoidance Radar Trainer is a fully interactive CBT application that will run on a standard PC in the classroom. It features a 3D environment with fully controllable airliner, Weather Radar Panel (with gain, mode, range and tilt controls), a good range of weather cells of varying levels of precipitation and the simulation 8 typical defects.
What Can It Do?
It provides everything an instructor needs to clearly describe, explain or demonstrate:
- Display of various levels of precipitation as green, amber and red indications
- Use of gain to analyse weather and identify ground features such as hills
- Demonstration of effective tilt management and appropriate range selection
- Display of turbulence
- Operation of automatic and faulted antenna tilt stabilisation
- Demonstration of spoking effects (interference from a source such as a powerful military ground radar)
The Air Weather Radar Trainer is also capable of driving an external antenna (specially supplied) via the PC's USB interface
Other Similar CBT Products for Radar and Radio Navigation
Need something for your classroom but can't find a supplier?
Don't worry. We can provide fabulous bespoke training material for any subject, made specially to your requirements!